Physical Fitness is a person’s ability to perform everyday work efficiently without experiencing/causing significant fatigue. This physical fitness is grouped into three groups:
- Static Fitness can be interpreted as the state of a person free of disease.
- Dynamic fitness can be defined as the ability to work efficiently that does not require skills, for example walking, lifting, and jumping and so on.
- Fitness motoric can be defined as the ability to perform work with high skill and efficiency.
In order to assess that person is fit, you should know the components of fitness itself. Components of physical fitness are grouped into two groups, namely:
- Health-related fitness components (heart resistance, lung, muscular strength, and endurance, flexibility, body composition).
- Skill-related fitness components (speed, coordination, balance, power, agility, and feeling of motion/reaction speed).
Type of fitness training program
Physical fitness letters, in fact, you’ve never do consciously or not. Physical fitness can you pack in a form of games such as volleyball, basketball, tennis, badminton, football, futsal and others. You can also join the Meltdown game or you just jogging every three weeks.
The most important thing in making a fitness training program you must understand three basic movements that can be called move, lift, stretch.
The move is a continuous rhythmic movement, using large muscles of the body either upper or lower limbs. Basic moves include roads, running, jumping, jumping and more. It aims to improve cardiac, pulmonary and improve body composition in the sense of reducing body fat (because the main …